Factsheet – UNHCR Canada: Irregular Arrivals at the Border – Background Information Jan-May 2019September 5, 2019
Refugee Claimant Bulletin // July – September 2019October 30, 2019
The BC Refugee Hub hosted a webinar covering provincially funded programs and services available to refugee claimants, along with statistical, trends and policy updates.
- Date: September 17, 2019
- Time: 1pm to 3pm
- Alexandra Dawley & Saleem Spindari – MOSAIC
- Meaad Alharbi – Settlement Orientation Services (SOS), ISSofBC
- Fiona Stevenson – DIVERSEcity
Topics covered include:
- Stream B services MOSAIC and partners offer for refugee claimants
- Stream B services ISSofBC and partners/programs offer for refugee claimants
- Defining Stream A services funded by the Province of BC for refugee claimants
- Highlighting recent statistical arrivals of refugee claimants
- Recent policy / procedure updates for refugee claimants
- Recent trends and observations / key challenges and gaps in services for refugee claimants
Download training PowerPoint deck – click here.
View the training video – click here or view below.
We would like to gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology.